SF STUPID SHIT NO ONE NEEDS AND TERRIBLE IDEAS HACKATHON 7 is a weekend for making stupid shit no one needs and bringing terrible ideas to life, to take place on Saturday 3/28 and Sunday 3/29 (the weekend before April Fool's) at Noisebridge Hackerspace, 2169 Mission St 3F.
- Teams will form at 11am on Saturday 3/28, with presentations at 1pm on Sunday 3/29.
- Anything goes: software, tupperware, vaporware.
- Categories will be lovingly selected by Amelia Winger-Bearskin
, founder of the original NYC stupid hackathon, and keynote speaker at this event.
- The event will be judged by Lee, an 11-month-old baby.
- Participation is free. Kids are welcome, with supervision.
- Food and coffee are provided (sponsored by No Starch Press and Contentful)